Biyernes, Pebrero 21, 2014

Reflection

         HIGH SCHOOL NEVER ENDS

         First... Second... Third... What comes next?

         The Fourth... The LAST quarter. The finish line of high school, and the nearest to the world of more reality.

          I can still recall the times I was still studying in the private school and never imagined the life of a student in a public school. I have to admit that when I was still young, I never wanted to study in a public school. Though I knew I will.

          At first, I didn’t like here in Ilocos Sur National High School. I didn’t want to study here because of course I came from a private school.

          But as the months walked by, I have realized that ISNHS was not that bad.

          And as years came by, I have realized that ISNHS is the BEST high school. 

          Teachers are great, jolly and intelligent, and they share things and experiences which could serve as our inspirations and guides. They moulded us very well that we will become very successful in all our plans. The products of this school really are successful. To our advisers, favourite teachers, teachers, thank you for guiding us throughout the years.

          To my friends, thank you so much for walking beside me. Fellow students, thank you so much for trusting me, and letting me lead you and walk with you too. To my admirers in the campus, thank you also for being such inspirations. To my best friends, I couldn’t have met you if I didn’t study in this school. Thank you so much for always being there for me. Thank you for being crazy with me. Thanks for all the fun. Thank you for adding me in your circles. God truly gave me you.

          And of course, to my parents… I thank you for putting me in the right place. Thank you so much for sending me to ISNHS. I am who I am right now, and I will be as successful, like you, in the future, because of you two. You are indeed the best parents someone like me could ever have.
         
          We are about to graduate. But we won’t leave. This is not the end, but just another beginning. College? Please don’t come too sooner. I will miss this school. I will miss all my teachers, all my friends, and everything in this school. I will never ever forget you all, and I will always keep on coming back for you. It’s hard to say good bye, but we must do it. Oh, you got me on tears.

          One thing is what I am sure of:

          HIGH SCHOOL NEVER ENDS!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento