Biyernes, Pebrero 21, 2014

My dream, My future

My Dream Is…

When I was younger, we used to go to Quezon City and sleep in Project 8. I have a second cousin who was studying architecture at the University of the Philippines, Diliman that time. I call him Kuya Sherwin. And the apartment we lived in for weeks was his sister’s.

                I see his things, his table, his stuff and all and I was still so fledgling young that I didn't know what those are for. All I wanted was to play and discover. So when I looked over some of his stuff, I saw drawings of houses and infrastructures. So then I bought a large Barbie notebook, and that is where I drew my dream house.

                Yes. At my small age, I already had the design of my house in the future. I also drew different houses there. But, sadly, I can’t find that notebook anymore. I lost it. All I can reminisce is that my dream house was a three-storey building, and it has garages, a pool, and a grassy part beside it. I can’t remember the other details.
                Actually, my reverie is not the house. I apprehended that my dream is… to finish the same course which is Architecture. Along the road in studying in elementary and high school, I also had different hopes and dreams for my course in college and my work in the future. I had different views of my vocation.


                But now that I am about to graduate in high school, I realized that my real dream is to draw houses, buildings, to create designs for people, for societies and for the world. My dream is to lure a superior world. My dream is to become an architect, and that is my future.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento